TERMS AND CONDITIONS
of using the www.enpulse.eu website
Survey shall mean an electronic service that constitutes a research program developed by Zmotywowani.pl, carried out in accordance with the rules described in detail on the Website.
Terms and Conditions shall mean this document.
Website shall mean www.enpulse.eu
User shall mean a person using the Website.
Zmotywowani.pl shall mean Zmotywowani.pl sp. z o.o. of Warsaw, ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 56, 02-146 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Businesses maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, Division XII (Commercial Cases), under number
0000365926, share capital: PLN 50,000, NIP (tax identification
number: 522-29-61-576), REGON (statistical number): 142598734.
- These Terms and Conditions specify the general rules of using the Website.
- The administrator of the Website is Zmotywowani.pl.
- Access to and use of the Website are free of charge, unless a specific section of the Website or a specific service is clearly described as paid-for.
- Using the Website requires the following technical requirements to be met:
- connection to the Internet;
- a web browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Chrome.
- Being able to use the Website depends on the individual hardware and software settings of the User or the Internet service provider.
- Using the Website may entail potential risks. Some of the main risks related to using the Internet include:
- malicious software;
- spying software;
- phishing confidential information from the User;
- receiving spam.
In order to protect oneself against the above risks, it is recommended to carefully and responsibly use the content provided via the Internet and to use safety measures (e.g. a firewall, antivirus software, complex passwords, software updates, not opening content of unknown origin).
- It is forbidden for the User to upload illegal content.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular in the form of text files, stored on the website User’s end device and intended to optimize the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time for which they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and having access to them is Zmotywowani.pl.
- Cookies may be used to:
- compile statistics that help understand how the User uses website, which allows for improving website structure and contents;
- continue the User’s session (after logging in), which means that the User does not have to enter his or her login and password on each page of the website;
- store information about referrals for the purpose of the referrals program.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until he or she logs out, leaves the website, or turns off the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted.
- Usually, the software intended for browsing websites (the browser) by default permits storing cookies on the User’s end device. The User may change his or her cookies settings. Browsers allow for deleting cookies. It is also possible to
automatically block cookies. Detailed information in this respect is available in the help section or in the documentation of the browser.
- The cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by cooperating entities, including but not limited to Google (Google Inc. of the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. of the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. of the USA).
- Zmotywowani.pl may use the services of entities that analyse Website traffic.
- Zmotywowani.pl may engage in remarketing, i.e. activities thanks to which advertising networks may display ads to the User that are adjusted to the User’s behaviour on the Website. For these activities to be carried out, cookies have to be enabled.
- With respect to the information about the User’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User may view and edit the information gathered by means of cookies, with the help of the https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ tool.
- If the User wants to disable cookies, he or she may change his or her browser settings. Zmotywowani.pl informs that disabling the cookies that are necessary to carry out authentication and security processes and to remember the User’s preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases impossible, to use the Website.
- In order to modify the cookies settings, the User should change the relevant settings in his or her browser.
- In order to enable the use of the Website or the participation in the Survey, Zmotywowani.pl will process the User’s personal data. If the User participates in the Survey, his or her personal data will be processed in the manner specified in the User’s separate consent to the processing of personal data.
- The controller of the personal data of a User that is a natural person is Zmotywowani.pl.
- The legal basis for the processing of the personal data in question is the consent of a User that is a natural person.
- Personal data may be shared with third parties, including but not limited to the provider of hosting services, as well as accounting companies and the law firms, consulting companies, and audit companies cooperating with the data controller.
- The period for which data will be stored is the period of using the Website.
- The User shall have the right to demand that Zmotywowani.pl provides him or her with access to, rectifies, erases, limits the processing, or provides copies of his or her personal data, the right to object to processing, and the right to transfer data.
- The User shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time; however, this shall not affect the processing that took place on the basis of this consent before it was withdrawn.
- The User shall have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Provision of data is required to use the Website.
- Automated decisions, including in the form of profiling, may be made with respect to the User.
- . The User should send all of his or her correspondence related to the processing of his or her personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All of the complaints and questions related to using the Website should be sent to email@example.com. The complaint should contain the first and last name or the business name of the User, his or her e-mail address, and a precise description of the complaint and
its reasons. Zmotywowani.pl shall examine the complaint within 30 days and shall immediately inform the User, by e-mail, about its decision.
- Zmotywowani.pl informs that the Website and all of the materials and information available on it, including but not limited to texts, navigational solutions, the selection and layout of content, logos, graphic elements, interactive applications, and audio and video materials, are an object of the exclusive rights of Zmotywowani.pl or its associates.
- The matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Poland.
- These Terms and Conditions come into effect on 01/07/2019.