the use of www.enpulse.eu
Survey a service provided electronically, constituting a research program created by Zmotywowani.pl, carried out in accordance with the rules indicated in detail on the Site.
Regulations this document.
User the entity using the Site.
Zmotywowani.pl sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw, 56 Komitetu Obrony Robotników Street, 02-146 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Department under the KRS number 0000365926, share capital of PLN 50,000,NIP 522-29-61-576, REGON 142598734
1. These Regulations set out the general rules for the use of the Site
1.1 The entity administering the Site is Zmotywowani.pl.
1.2 Access to and use of the Site is free of charge, unless a specific part of it or a specific service has been explicitly marked as chargeable.
1.3 Use of the Site is possible with the following technical requirements:
1.3.1 Internet connection;
1.3.2 Having a web browser installed, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome;
1.4 The ability to use the Site may depend on individual hardware configurations and software settings of the User or the Internet connection provider.
1.5 Use of the Site may involve potential risks. Among the primary risks associated with using the Internet are:
1.5.3 phishing for confidential User information;
1.5.4 receiving SPAM;
In order to protect yourself from the aforementioned dangers, it is recommended that you use content provided via the Internet carefully and responsibly, and use measures to ensure security (e.g. firewalls, antivirus programs, complex passwords, updating software, not opening content of unknown origin).
2. It is forbidden for the User to provide unlawful content.
3. The site collects cookies. The principles of their processing are as follows:
3.1 Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number;
3.2 The entity placing cookies on the User's terminal device and accessing them is Zmotywowani.pl;
3.3 Cookies may be used for:
3.3.1 creation of statistics that help to understand how the User uses the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
3.3.2 Maintaining the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page;
3.3.3 preserving service referral information for the referral program;
3.4 The Site uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted.
3.5 Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device by default. The user can change the settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your web browser.
3.7 Cookies placed on the User's end device may also be used by cooperating entities, in particular, it concerns: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
3.8 Zmotywowani.pl may use the services of entities that allow the analysis of traffic on the Site.
3.9 Zmotywowani.pl may use remarketing, i.e. actions thanks to which advertising networks may display to the User advertising messages tailored to the User's behavior on the site. A technological condition for such activities is the handling of cookies.
3.10 Regarding the information about User preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: Google Prefernces.
3.11 If the User does not want to receive cookies, he/she can change browser settings. Zmotywowani.pl stipulates that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of User preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the Site.
3.12 In order to manage your cookie settings, you can make the appropriate changes in the settings of the web browser you are using.
4. In order to make it possible to use the Site or take part in the Survey, Zmotywowani.pl will process the User's personal data. If a User takes part in the Survey, his/her personal data will be processed in the manner specified in a separate consent of such User for the processing of personal data.
5. The administrator of the personal data of a User who is a natural person is Zmotywowani.pl.
6. The legal basis for processing the personal data in question is the consent of the User who is a natural person.
7. Personal data may be transferred to third parties, in particular to a hosting provider, as well as accounting firms and law firms, consulting and auditing firms cooperating with the Administrator.
8. The period for which personal data will be stored is the duration of use of the Site.
9. You have the right to demand from Zmotywowani.pl access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing, obtain a copy, object to processing, and have the right to data portability.
10. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before revocation.
11. The user has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
12. Providing personal data is a condition for using the Site.
13. Automated decisions, including profiling, may be made in relation to the User.
14. Any correspondence related to the processing of my personal data, the User may direct electronically to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
15. All complaints related to the use of the Site and questions about the use of the Site should be directed via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A complaint should contain in its content: the User's name, surname or company name and e-mail address, as well as a detailed description and reason for the complaint. Zmotywowani.pl will consider the complaint within 30 days and will immediately inform the User, via e-mail, about the manner of its consideration.
16. Zmotywowani.pl stipulates that the Site and all materials and information contained in its resources, in particular texts, navigation solutions, selection and layout of content presented within the Site, logotypes, graphic elements, interactive applications, audio and video materials are the subject of exclusive rights of Zmotywowani.pl or entities cooperating with it.
17. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
18. The regulations come into force on 01.07.2019.